In partnership with San Marcos Unified School District, The San Marcos Promise has developed an extended year program for children to explore interests, which thrill and excite them. Working with colleges, businesses and community organizations, these enrichment programs will build real-world skills and offer a glimpse into a variety of professions that inspire students to pursue higher education.
Students will have access to explore STEAM, VAPA, leadership or learn what it’s like to be a chef, journalist, or scientist under the direction of our highly qualified SMUSD educators. Teachers will have the opportunity to design and teach the enrichment class of their dreams, conveying their passion and excitement for the world around. In the process, students will gain the tools necessary to thrive in a 21st century workplace equipped with adaptive problem-solving skills, communicative collaboration, and digital fluency.
The most important opportunity we can give our students is to help them discover their potential and lead them to the pathway to achieve it. The San Marcos Promise is proud to support extended day enrichment programs, allowing students to pursue their dreams while Learning Enrichment to Achieve the Promise!
Knob Hill Fall Classes
Tuesdays from October 30th- January 22nd
STOP, DROP and ANIMATE- 3rd-5th grade
CHEFS IN TRAINING- 1st-5th grade
FULL STEAM AHEAD- 1st-5th grade
SPORTS, FITNESS, FUN- 1st-5th grade
CREATIVE CHEMISTRY- Kinder, 1st-5th grade
CAMP KNOB HILL- 3rd-5th grade
LEAP UP & CHEER- 1st-5th grade
Please click here for detailed flyer and registration information
Cancellation and Refund Policy
If you wish to request a refund, please submit a request to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible, stating the reason for your request and the amount you would like refunded.
A refund may be requested from The San Marcos Promise for LEAP registration fees for any of the following reasons:
- Discount wasn’t properly applied
- Attendee wishes to cancel enrollment
- Course cancellation (if enrollment fails to reach 50% of capacity)
General Cancellation Guidelines
- Cancellations made by parent/guardian less than 7 days prior to the program start date are non-refundable.
- Cancellations made more than 7 days prior to the program start date will be refunded minus a $25 administrative fee.
- Course adjustments must be done 7 days prior to program start date. There will be no extra cost but is dependent on space in the desired course.
- If a program is cancelled, a full reimbursement will be issued, or course transfer, depending on availability, can be accommodated.