SUPPORT THE ORGANIZATION THAT INVESTS IN OUR STUDENTS AND OUR COMMUNITY
Our Honor Roll Realtors® care not just about the houses they sell, but about the futures of the children who live in them. Your support strengthens the community in which we all live and work. Every one of our 21,000 students are counting on your contribution this year. In addition, thousands of people in the San Marcos and North County community will recognize and appreciate your commitment to our public schools.
The San Marcos Promise connects education, business & industry, and community leaders to impact student futures. We provide programs, resources, and opportunities for students to explore their many career and educational options. Support The San Marcos Promise and open doors to promising futures for the 21,000 students in the San Marcos Unified School District. Make the communities of North San Diego County the most sought after places to live and work.
We recognize our Realtors® by providing the following benefits:
- Annual Honor Roll Breakfast with the Superintendent & Mayor
- Business Photo included in The San Marcos Promise (TSMP) monthly newsletter reaching over 5,500 SMUSD employees & San Marcos business & community members
- Honor Roll of REALTORS® Custom Rider Signs (6)
- All benefits included in the Salutatorian & Dean’s List levels
- Fall & Spring HRR School Tour/Caravans
- HRR Custom Rider Signs (3)
- All benefits included in the Dean’s List level
- Quarterly newsletter with pertinent TSMP, SMUSD, and City of San Marcos updates
- Foundation Website: Photo with link on Honor Roll REALTOR® page of The San Marcos Promise website
- Digital Honor Roll REALTOR® Logo: Permission to use HRR logo on your marketing materials
- HRR Custom Rider Sign (1)
- 2 tickets to TSMP Annual Promise (Adult) Prom
Thank you for your interest in becoming an Honor Roll REALTOR® (HRR). Unfortunately, we are no longer accepting new Honor Roll REALTORS® at this time. A new class of HRR will open in Spring of 2021. Please contact The San Marcos Promise at [email protected] to be added to the interest list for the Class of 2021-2022.