Education Coordinators are staffed to work with all high school students, adding value to the work of our amazing school counseling teams. Education Coordinators help students develop job, career, and life readiness skills. Whether meeting one-on-one, conducting classroom presentations, or running after school and summer workshops, they help students connect to a future guided by purpose and passion. Education Coordinators use the SuperStrong® interest inventory as a foundational tool to help guide their work with students. SuperStrong® helps students understand themselves and their interests, while providing meaningful connections to the world of work.
Rogelio “Roy” Huerta & Amanda Yantzer
- SuperStrong® Interest Inventory assessment and interpretation workshops
- Future You Initiative “FYI” Programs (Career & Job Readiness Program)
- Resume/Cover Letter writing
- Interview preparation
- Job search & application assistance
- Personal Finance Skillshops
- Resumé Tool
- Mission Hills High School Resumé Tool
- San Marcos High School Resumé Tool
- Twin Oaks High School Resumé Tool
This is an example of the Resumé builder that we have available for ANY high school student in the San Marcos Unified School District. We will work with students to create professional looking resumés that are sure to impress.
CLICK the tabs above for your specific school link.