If you wish to request a refund, please submit a request to [email protected] as soon as possible, stating the reason for your request and the amount you would like refunded.
A refund may be requested from The San Marcos Promise for LEAP registration fees for any of the following reasons:
- Discount wasn’t properly applied
- Attendee wishes to cancel enrollment
- Course cancellation (if enrollment fails to reach 50% of capacity)
- Cancellations made by parent/guardian less than 7 days prior to the program start date are non-refundable.
- Cancellations made more than 7 days prior to the program start date will be refunded minus a $25 administrative fee.
- Course adjustments must be done 7 days prior to program start date. There will be no extra cost but is dependent on space in the desired course.
- If a program is cancelled, a full reimbursement will be issued, or course transfer, depending on availability, can be accommodated.